Annual HOA Fee Payment
There is a registered Encumbrance in favour of SBHHA on land titles of houses and condos in the designated Springbank Hill Homeowners Association area that requires owners to pay the SBHHA fees on a yearly basis. The Encumbrance enables a charge against the owners' properties to secure payment of the fees. The funds collected are used for general year-round maintenance and upkeep of common property in our community.
PLEASE REVIEW MAP OF THE PROPERTIES INCLUDED IN OUR ENCUMBRANCE (SPRINGBANK HILL HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION).
Any payment received is firstly applied to outstanding interest and collection costs (if any) and then to the oldest charges on your account. The Encumbrance further states that fees not paid when due will bear interest at a rate of Prime plus 5% per annum calculated and compounded monthly and that debtors are liable for all costs incurred by SBHHA in relation to collection of the outstanding fees.
SBHHA has implemented a BILLING & COLLECTION POLICY.
Update August 13, 2023:
- The due date for 2023 HOA annual fees was Sunday, April 30, 2023.
- Invoices for the 2023 HOA annual fee were emailed to owners with email addresses on March 1, 2023.
- Invoices were postal mailed to owners without valid email addresses on March 8, 2023.
- Payments will be through the invoice REVIEW AND PAY NOW button on your invoice.
- The first late interest and admin charge of $20 was levied on May 1, 2023 and the second $20 was levied on July 16, 2023.
- August 15, 2023 - a final demand letter will be issued. If payment is not received, the account will be turned over to SBHHA's legal counsel.
- Outstanding 2022 accounts must be paid via our legal counsel.
How to pay 2023 HOA fees (where the 2022 fee has been already paid):
1. Invoice Link
Your digital notification will have a link to the invoice which you can pay online.
2. A cheque may be sent to:
Springbank Hill Homeowners Association
Box 75011 Westhills R.P.O.
Calgary AB T3H 3M1
Include address on the cheque to ensure the fee is associated with the correct address.